MUMS FOR FALL DECORATING
‘Tis the season for apple picking, hayrides, pumpkin-flavored everything and of course festive fall decorating. Autumn is an especially fun time of year to decorate your home both inside and out and nothing says fall like mums. Garden mums require a minimum amount of care and do well in most conditions. There are literally hundreds of varieties with flower colors that range from white to yellow, pink, purple, bronze, red and all the hues in between. Decorating with mums is easy and they mix beautifully with other fall decor like pumpkins, gourds, squash, grasses and much more.
Here are just few ways you can use them:
- Plant in the landscape for a pop of fall color.
- Refresh or replace tired-looking annuals in flower beds.
- Pair with pumpkins on a foyer table or outdoors on a porch.
- Mixed in window boxes with small gourds, pumpkins, trailing vines or small ornamental grasses for texture and dimension.
- Plant-up in a hollowed out pumpkin for an eye-catching centerpiece.
- Display in earns or large containers on the front porch.
- Place in hanging baskets on a front or back porch.
- Cut individual stems and use as cut flowers in large are small vases indoors.
- Add pumpkins, gourds and leaves around the base of a mum for an instance fall look.
- Tier in a terracotta birdbath with colorful peppers, pumpkins and ornamental grasses.
Join us as we kick off fall with our huge savings event all weekend long... MUM MANIA!