Oh the sweet taste of summer! Chef Manu is taking us to Italy this week with a McDonald Garden Center twist on tiramisu. Meaning “a pick me up,” this coffee confection is primed to perk with bold flavors of cocoa and espresso with mascarpone cheese and ladyfinger biscuits. With Chef Manu’s addition of our very own private label strawberry butter, this silky smooth sensation is sure to satisfy your summer sweet tooth. Perfect for those fourth of July BBQs, our strawberry tiramisu will say arrivederci to your culinary woes!
2 packs mascarpone cheese
2 packages ladyfingers
50 cl heavy whipping cream
1/3 cup strong coffee
1 package fresh strawberries
*McDonald Garden Center private label Strawberry Butter
- Place the ladyfingers around and on the bottom of your pan.
- Brush a generous amount of coffee over the ladyfingers to soften.
- Whipped the heavy cream together with the sugar.
- Next, gently whip the mascarpone in a bowl and add the cream.
- Slice strawberries and mix with a little bit of strawberry butter.
- Place some strawberries on the ladyfingers and cover with half of the cream.
- Repeat layers of ladyfingers, coffee, strawberries and cream.
- Finish with powdered cacao on top.
- Refrigerate at least three hours before serving.