Pack a Punch in your garden with easy to grow Knock Out Roses. This stunning shrub rose has great disease resistance with little to no maintenance required. The blooms range from cherry red to bubblegum pink to sunny yellow and will bloom repeatedly until the first hard frost. What’s not to love!
No need to deadhead this beauty, it is self-cleaning. Plant in full sun for vibrant color all summer long. It will grow to be about 3-4 feet wide and 3-4 feet tall. Try planting Knock Outs in containers or in the landscape. This garden treasure is mother approved and is a great choice for Mom!
With superior drought tolerance once established, it has the toughness and resistance for which the family is known.
- Red Knockout - rich cherry red/hot pink blooms
- Pink Knockout - single petals in a beautiful shade of bright bubble gum pink
- Sunny Knockout - a fragrant member in The Knock Out® Family of Roses, this rose has a slightly more compact and upright habit with bright yellow flowers that fade quickly to a pastel cream color
- Double Pink - full double flowers in bright bubble gum pink
- Double Red - full double flowers that look just like a classic rose