PACK A PUNCH OF COLOR WITH ANNUAL PACKS
It's time to plant those warm weather annuals we've all been waiting for! Annual packs are the easiest way to instant add color to containers and flowerbeds. And, with ith four plants in one pack, this is surely an economical way to landscape large spaces. There are a multitude of options when choosing annual pack color.
SUN TO PART SUN:
These plants need six to eight hours of direct sunlight each day. Remember that with all the sunshine these plants will require water often. We recommend watering these every other day. Soak thoroughly until water runs from drainage holes.
- Dianthus - grass-like foliage and star shaped blooms in pink, red and white.
- Verbena - the perfect plant to spill over a container in a combination with large clusters of flowers.
- Petunias - trumpet shaped flowers and branching foliage are easy to grow.
- Marigolds - Ruffly orange yellow blooms all through the summer. Perfect companion plant for edibles to keep the pests away.
- Begonias - The fancy leaf of the bronze leaf begonia if perfect for bright sun with blooms in red, pink and white.
- Salvia - Spikes with loads of small densely packed flowers. Easy to care for with aromatic foliage.
- Celosia - Eye catching blooms in a flame shape offer bold summer color. Celosia loves the sun and the heat.
- Portulaca - Heat and drought tolerant make this is a winner in the garden. Beautiful double blooms sit atop the needle-shaped foliage.
- Zinnias - Daisy like flowers on a single stem love the heat of summer. Perfect for a cutting garden.
SHADE TO PART SHADE:
These plants need less than 4 hours of direct sun. They should also be planted to avoid hot, afternoon sun. We recommend watering every other day. Soak thoroughly until water runs from drainage holes.
- Coleus - Fancy and colorful foliage in shades of pink, green, yellow, red and maroon.
- Impatiens - Excellent bedding plant that thrives in shade. Bright colored blooms in orange, pink, white and purple.
- Dusty Miller - Silvery white foliage that pairs with just about everything. Easy to grow and easy to love.
- Polka Dot Plants - This little plant packs a punch when paired with other plants. The standout polka dot pattern in either white or pink makes the leaves of this plant a showcase.