DO-IT-YOURSELF NATURE PUMPKINS
Adorn your pumpkins with a little bit of nature. Take a walk outside and find autumn inspiration nearly everywhere. With just a few clippings from your garden, you can transform ordinary pumpkins into a nature-inspired masterpiece.
What You'll Need:
- Faux or Live Pumpkins in any color or size
- Fine-leaf ferns, boxwood or other foliage
- Pansies or Violas
- Dusty Miller
- Spray Adhesive
- Choose pumpkins you'd like to embellish.
- Collect a selection of cuttings. We recommend using fine foliage as it adheres to the pumpkin easily.
- Spray the back of your botanicals and working quickly arrange on pumpkin.
- Add several layers of modpodge over the botanicals and pumpkin letting each layer dry in between.
- Place your finished creation in an undisturbed location to let dry overnight.
- Scatter these beautifully embellished pumpkins throughout your home or even wire to a wreath and enjoy!