"The Christmas tree is a symbol of love, not money. There's a kind of glory to them when they're all lit up that exceeds anything all the money in the world could buy. - Andy Rooney -.
Research* shows that going to get a tree is among the top Christmas experiences people remember as a child. It’s a tradition that can help strengthen family bonds and be shared and passed down for generations.
Most people ponder over this important decision, looking for the perfectly-shaped, fullest, most beautiful tree they can find. But picking out the perfect tree isn't all about looks—the tree's scent, strength of branches, and needle retention all matter, too.
Nowadays, the Fraser Fir has become the standard in Christmas trees. These trees grow to almost perfect shapes and feature attractive blue-green needles with great needle retention (provided the cut tree is kept properly watered). Other features include a delightful, fresh, evergreen scent, and branches that are sturdy enough to hold heavy ornaments. And, because there is space between the branches, the Fraser is easier to decorate than some other trees.
Having been in the fresh cut Christmas tree business for more many, many decades, we know a thing or two about fresh cut trees. Our buyers work with reputable suppliers to ensure that we can provide the very best trees to our customers. And, we offer a host of complimentary services to help make your tree shopping experience as easy as possible. Here are some of the free services we offer with our fresh cut Fraser Fir trees:
- All Fraser Fir Trees are Pre-drilled. This allows for easy setup with a Stand Strait stand. (You may use another type of stand if you don’t have a Stand Strait).
- All Trees Get a Fresh Cut at the Bottom of the Trunk. Once the trees are harvested, sap covers the area where the tree was cut. Making a cut on the bottom of the stump allows for the uptake of water once you set it in a stand. If you take it home and are not ready to put it in a stand right away, simply place your tree in a bucket of water to ensure it continues to take up water until it’s placed in the stand.
- Branch Trimming. Our staff will trim any branches making it easier to get your tree into the stand or just to give it that perfect look.
- All Trees are Put on the “Shaker”. This helps to dislodge most of the loose needles or any other debris that may be in the tree from the growing environment.
- All Trees are Baled. This makes loading and carrying your tree into your home easier. Once your tree is set up in the stand, simply cut off the baling material.
- We Load. Our staff will load your tree in your vehicle for you.
+Delivery service is available for a fee.
So, bring the sights and smells of the holiday season into your home and make memories that will last a lifetime with a beautiful, fresh-cut Fraser Fir tree.
Click here for tips on how to keep your fresh cut tree in tip-top shape.
*Based on an online survey conducted by the CTPB in September of 2019 of 2,000 parents with children age 0-17