Make your winter a little sweeter with a glass of Citrus Clair de Lune (translated citrus moonlight), a fresh and fragrant concoction, prepared by our own Chef Manu. The blend of sweetness and tart complement each other beautifully, with the decadence of Cointreau and Perrier balanced with a fruity combo of lemon, orange and tangy grapefruit. Cheers!
Cuisine de Jardin with Chef Manu - Citrus Clair de Lune, Citrus Moonlight Cocktail
- 3 grapefruits
- 3 lemons
- 4 oranges
- 2 tbs. of white sugar
- 3 tbs. of brown sugar
- 1 small bottle of Perrier
- 1 bottle of Sprite
- 5 oz. of Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- Cut and squeeze the citrus (3 grapefruits, 3 lemons and 4 oranges). Mix in a container.
- Add both white and brown sugars and mix well.
- Next add Perrier and Sprite.
- Add Cointreau or Grand Marnier.
- Garnish with fresh mint and serve over ice.
NOTE: for a fun twist on this citrusy cocktail, substitute mandarinquat for oranges.