Making Local Schools Bloom!
McDonald Garden Center is committed to being an active education partner in the communities we serve. By participating in the School Savings Program every time you shop, your school benefits. This program gives parents, grandparents, family members, alumni, students and teachers the opportunity to support their school & classrooms. Whenever a purchase is made at any McDonald Garden location, 5% of the total purchases* will be applied towards a McDonald Garden Center gift card. In addition, the program is flexible. Your school does not have to wait until the end of the year to be rewarded. We will accept bundled receipts, whenever you are ready!
Participation is Easy:
- Designate a school contact that can serve as the McDonald Garden Center liaison.
- Complete APPLICATION and mail to address below.
- Start collecting original register receipts from purchases* made at any McDonald Garden Center location.
- Send all collected receipts* to the McDonald Garden Center Marketing Department. You can submit bundled receipts multiple time throughout the year.
- A McDonald Garden Center gift card will be awarded to the contact at the participating school.
Please send completed APPLICATION to the address below, or pick-up an application at any year-round Garden Center location.
Marketing Department - School Savings Program
McDonald Garden Center
1139 West Pembroke Avenue
Hampton, VA 23661
- The School Savings Program is available to K-12
- McDonald Garden Center gift card received as part of the School Saving Program will expire 1 year following date of issue
- McDonald Garden Center will not be responsible for collecting or retaining school receipts
- Receipts from McDonald Landscaping projects are not included