McDonald Garden Center is proud to be a part of our community. We thank you for your support and for considering us as part of your fundraising event. Each year, we are asked to support hundreds of worthwhile charitable causes and events, and we make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. Due to the large volume of requests we receive, we are not able to reply with the status of each request or to accept telephone or in-person requests. Please remember that submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
Donation Request Submission Guidelines:
- All donation requests should be submitted via mail at least four (4) weeks prior to the date of your event or scanned and emailed to MARKETING DEPARTMENT-DONATION REQUESTS
- Organizations must complete the DONATION REQUEST FORM to be considered.
- McDonald will consider requests from nonprofit organizations and their fundraising efforts in the local Hampton Roads area.
- Requests are filled at the discretion of McDonald Garden Center.
- Organizations are limited to one (1) request per twelve month period.
- Donations will be mailed out prior to the date of the event.
- Donations will be given in the form of a McDonald Garden Center gift card; valid on in-store merchandise at all McDonald Garden Center locations. No cash donations will be made.
- McDonald Garden Center is unable to donate to for-profit companies, including employee/volunteer appreciation days and holiday events.
Please send completed DONATION REQUEST FORM to the address below.
McDonald Garden Center
Marketing Department - Donation Request
1139 West Pembroke Avenue
Hampton, VA 23661