Featured Recipe Exclusively for McDonald Garden Center
A classic French Mediterranean vegetarian dish, this fresh side is perfect for your Saturday evening cookout. Fragrant, colorful and easy to make, Tian Méditerranéen brings the elegance of the French Riviera to your table.
- Tomatoes - (Better Boy and Early Girl are our recommendations)
- That’s Italian Basil by Savor Edibles
- BBQ Rosemary
- Chef Jeff Cilantro
- Chef Jeff Chives
Preheat oven to 350°
- Drizzle olive oil at the bottom a glass baking dish.
- Add a few shakes of salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice eggplant, tomato and zucchini.
- Organize vegetables in the baking dish in sequential order (eggplant, tomato, zucchini) repeating until full.
- Sprinkle in fresh herbs (rosemary, basil, cilantro and chives) with more salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Option: Add McDonald Garden Center tomato salsa for an extra kick.
Top with Parmesan cheese
Bake in the oven 400° for 10mn
About the Chef: Manuel Molion was born and raised in Metz, France. He attended the Culinary School of Metz (Ecole hôtelière) from 1993-1995 and has served the French Navy (Marine Nationale) for over 20 years. He is currently the chef de cuisine for the French commander of NATO in Norfolk, VA. Chef Manu has cooked in famous kitchens all over the world and his guest list includes kings, dignitaries, and celebrities of all nations. Notable diners include French Presidents Jacques Chirac and Nicholas Sarkozy, the President of Singapore, King of Spain, King of Norway, Mrs. Condoleezza Rice, and Mrs. Hillary Clinton. Chef Manu is the exclusive chef for McDonald Garden Center.