Today’s poinsettias break the mold of the typical red or ivory holiday plant. Nowadays, this holiday classic is popping up in all sorts of nontraditional colors – in shades of pink, peach, yellow, and even chartreuse. Many even have large, double, or uniquely shaped blooms and come in all shapes and sizes. Poinsettias are perfect for holiday decorating and make an easy and elegant gift. Check out some of our newest poinsettias in a wide range of colors and styles, including the traditional red, white, and pink, as well as, a few unique varieties like Autumn Leaves and Red Rose.
An eye-catching salmon-pink trimmed in cream. This magical color combination will undoubtedly make a statement.
If you love unique, you'll love the newest variety on the scene! This warm poinsettia is a stunning peachy yellow mixed with a pale pink perfect for the holiday table.
CAROUSEL DARK RED
A truly unique variety with curled, dark red bracts and deep green foliage -- sure to make a statement!
Known for its large, rose-like blooms, this beauty has leaves and bracts that resembles a large open rose.
LOVE U PINK
Featuring eye-catching fuchsia that is unlike any poinsettia you’ve ever seen! The hot pink blooms burst against the deep green foliage and yellow and green bracts.
You can't go wrong with this showy holiday favorite. Nothing conveys the joy and spirit of the season like this Christmas classic.
Features brilliant yellow-apricot blooms with a touch of glitter. Perfect for those who want to add a little glamour to their holiday decor!
A vivid, red variety with specs of creamy white scattered throughout. Dazzle your guests with this mosaic of color.
Ivory and ruby-rose flowers that are both elegant and unique.
Sprinkled with festive glitter, this sparkling red poinsettia will have everyone dreaming of a gold Christmas.
Speckled with tiny dots of red and white resembling tiny brushstrokes on the leaves. If you’re looking for something outside the box this season, then Picasso is the one for you.
RED & WHITE
A classic combination of red and white blooms, this poinsettia is certain to capture the joyful spirit of the holidays.
Poinsettias are easy to keep beautiful and blooming throughout the holidays and beyond as long as you follow a few simple tips:
- Avoid exposing the poinsettia to freezing conditions. Do not leave it in the car while you finish shopping. Take it home and place it inside the house as soon as possible after purchasing it.
- Place your poinsettia in a spot with bright natural light, but do not expose it to direct sunlight.
- Do not place your poinsettia in an area where it will be exposed to drafts, heat from appliances, radiators, or ventilation ducts.
- The color of your poinsettia will last longer with temperatures around 65 degrees F during the day and 60-65 degrees F at night.
- The soil should be kept moderately moist; check every few days and water when the soil feels dry to the touch. Before watering, remove the pot covers or foil wrapping; water to saturate the soil, and then allow the pot to drain. Do not let the plant sit in standing water.
Check out more of our favorite plants! OUR PLANTS OF THE WEEK >>